Join us for a magical week!
$4,500 per person double occupancy (queen bed) & private bathroom in a shared apartment with a common living/dining/kitchen
$5,200 per person/double occupancy for an apartment all to yourselves
- $1,000 due upon booking (non refundable)
- Balance due 90 days before trip
A limited number of single rooms are available for $5,800
*Note: Some of our apartments have lofts with queen/twin beds, this would require the sharing of a bathroom. Please inquire about pricing for on this option.
- Group airport transfers the first day of the tour and the last day of the tour.
- Excursions to the famous Brunello region of Tuscany, walking tour of magical Montalcino, a hands on cooking class, truffle hunting with Paolo and so much more…
- All meals including dinners showcasing the finest local ingredients & complimented by the top regional wines.
What’s not included:
- Discretionary tips
- Taxis other than provided on planned excursions
- Wine over and above what is included in the tour
What airport do I fly into?
- You will be traveling into Rome, Italy (Airport Code: FCO).
Do I need transfers from the airport?
- A group transfer will be provided from the Rome, Italy (FCO) airport at a specific time on the arrival and the departure day of the retreat.
Do I need a passport/visa?
US citizens will need a valid passport to visit Italy, but no visa is required at this time. Nationals of all other countries should check travel requirements well in advance of their retreat and comply with all visa requirements of Italy. Italy is a member of the EU.
Do I need Travel Health Insurance?
Yes! We highly recommend travel insurance as your health insurance may not cover you internationally. Be sure to check with your health insurance to see if this is necessary.
I noticed wine is included on this trip, is the supply unlimited?
We will be tasting and drinking wine with meals. If you are care for additional wine, it will be available for purchase.
What if I don't want to go on one of the excursions?
This is your vacation and we want you to make it your own. If you want to stay and enjoy the Borgo or tour on your own you can arrange
What is the electrical currency/outlet in Montalcino, Italy?
Italy utilizes a European style plug with two round blades and is at 220V. Adapters and converters will be necessary if you are bringing any electrical items. But don’t worry about bringing a blow dryer, there is one in every bathroom.
Is there internet access on property?
- Send photos while lying by the pool overlooking the vineyards… yes, there is free wi-fi on property.
Will my cell phone work in Italy?
You should check with your carrier about your phone plan. There are apps you can download to your phone that allow you to call via wifi, such as What’s app or Viber.
Do I need to rent a car?
The streets are narrow and driving in Italy is a culture unto itself. Taxi’s will do transports to and from the airport (on arrival and departure days only) and when we take you to our planned events. Taxi’s will be available for hire, if you desire for an extra fee. Leave the driving to the professionals and walk, ride or catch a cab. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
What is the weather like that time of year, what should I bring to wear?
September is usually very nice, most days will be warm and pleasant. Rain can occur so light clothing with a raincoat thrown in just in case. Comfortable shoes are a must for the many adventures we will share; truffle hunting, shopping, walking tour and trekking up the mountain from the vineyards to Montalcino.
- Bathing suit to use in the beautiful salt water pool
- Comfortable shoes (Montalcino has lots of cobblestones!)
- Plug adaptors / converters
- Insect repellant
- Casual clothing, layer for various weather